Housing PFI contracts place a significant reporting burden on Housing Associations and their partners. Our PFI Performance Reporting Software dramatically reduces the time and effort required to comply with the contractual reporting requirements of these projects.
In 2005 the first of forty Housing PFI contracts were awarded to Housing Associations in England. Among the first was the Swarcliffe PFI awarded to Yorkshire Housing. Yorkshire Housing engaged HCI to produce a piece of software that would assist their staff in complying with the complex Project Agreement and Payment Mechanism. This software, still running today, was the first of a number of implementations that HCI have done for Housing Associations involved in PFI projects. Each system is unique, as all PFI contracts differ in detail, but all are based around a core system.
The key features of the software are:
- Receive data from existing operational systems such as Housing Repairs and CRM
- Collate, present and summarize data for reporting
- Compute unavailability penalties
- Compute KPI performance and hence predicted and actual penalties
- Allow excusing events to be recorded against events
- Automatically manage indexation of unitary charge and penalties
- Fully automated production of monthly performance report (pdf format)
If you would like to see a demonstration of the system then please call Michael Jeffrey on 01904 428600. We can also put you in touch with any of our existing customers who will also gladly provide references for us and our software:
- Yorkshire Housing Association- Swarcliffe Leeds
- Swan Housing Association - Forest Gate London
- Thames Valley Housing Association - Woking Surrey
- Together Housing Association - Pendleton Salford